SOROS is CIA/MI6, CHANG and McKINNEY...
In May 2009, we read an article by Cynthia McKinney, who was the Green Party candidate for president, of the USA.
The Economy, From Soros and Greenspan to Napoleon's Waterloo, And a Tip of the Hat to Haiti, Too
Cynthia McKinney refers to the theory that a group of "Shadow Money-Lenders", including George Soros and Alan Greenspan, is trying to destabilize the world economy and install a "one-world government".
McKinney quotes Matthias Chang author of "The Shadow Money Lenders" :
"A policy of 'controlled chaos' will be implemented and we will witness in major cities of the USA, UK and Europe ... street battles, orchestrated by the Intelligence Services, between the white folks and the immigrant population.
"In the USA it will be against the Latinos and then the blacks . . .
"In the UK and Europe, it will be against mainly immigrants from Turkey, the Northern Mediterranean states and Pakistan and they are essentially Muslims.
"There is therefore, the added fuel of Islamic radicalism, which in the first place, was the creation of the Western intelligence services."
Matthias Chang, author of "The Shadow Money Lenders", is a Malaysian lawyer who was an adviser to former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.
Mahathir's made a famous speech in 2003, in which 'he accused the Jews of world domination'.
Chang was behind a visit of a delegation of "9/11 truth" advocates to Malaysia in 2006.
The delegation was led by Michael Collins Piper, who has claimed that Israel was behind the JFK assasination.
Matthias Chang wrote:
"This War on Terror is the greatest military sideshow that distracted the American people from the financial rape and plunder of their economy and the destruction of their Constitution."
The Shadow Money Lenders: The Real Significance of The Fed's Zero.
The USA would be fine if it copied a country like Malta; or Switzerland.
The Maltese and Swiss are generally happy and do not waste money on wars.
The Maltese produce interesting beer and the Swiss make interesting cheese.
But, the USA has allowed itself to be run by people with names like Kissinger and Rockefeller.
What do they make?
Drive out the money lenders.
Matthias Chang, at Global Research, 26 December 2008, wrote: The Shadow Money Lenders: The Real Significance of The Fed’s Zero-Interest-Rate Policy (ZIRP)
Among the points made (and this is a very rough paraphrase):
1. There are people we shall call the shadow money lenders, who make their money from lending money.
Wars, including the 'War on Terror', are launched to preserve the shadow money-lenders' political and military power.
The shadow money lenders are involved in financial manipulation.
They control the political leaders.
2. Central bankers can create money and this gives them power.
When there is large spending on armies and wars, lots of money is involved.
But there is always a danger that the system will collapse if people think that the dollars or pounds they hold have become worthless.
In the 1960s, the Vietnam War led to a fall in the value of the dollar.
3. In the early 1970s, Henry Kissinger got the Saudis and other Arab states to push up the price of oil.
The deal was that the oil had to be bought in dollars and the oil profits invested in the USA.
The dollar was saved for the time being.
4. In the 1980s, it was clear that US manufacturing had been neglected and that the Japanese and the Koreans were often more efficient at making things.
The shadow money lenders decided that industries could move to China and that the profits would be invested in bonds in the USA.
This propped up the dollar.
5. From the 1990s onwards, the shadow money lenders encouraged people to borrow vast sums of money and get deeper and deeper into debt.
Various fancy financial schemes were devised to make things look good.
It was like a giant pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme or 'fraud'.
Some bankers became very, very rich.
A lot of people owed too much money, considering their low incomes.
Imagine a family earning $400 a month and having to pay $500 a month in interest.
6. The bubble has now burst.
7. The interest now paid on US government bonds is almost zero.
So the Chinese, Japanese, Europeans and Arabs who have put vast sums of money into US government bonds are earning virtually no interest and they are seeing the possibility of a big fall in the dollar.
The low interest rate also encourages more borrowing and debt.
8. "The Shadow Money-Lenders and its military partner will impose martial law...
"Soon it will be the nationalization of the big corporations like GE, GM, Ford and Chrysler, all too big to be allowed to fail."
9. Henry Kissinger and others have talked of a New World Order.
10. "The shadow money lenders are in a desperate situation and they will start a world war to avoid the collapse of their system."
German American Bund 1938
Many of our top people are crooks.
Many are as evil and destructive as Hitler.
Many support a cruel form of feudalism.
It has taken some time for the mainstream media to reveal even a small part this situation.
What is going on?
Are most of our leaders paid for by the CIA?
German American Bund parade in New York City 1939.
scunnert-nation.blogspot/ drew our attention to John Pilger's article, 28 may 2009, entitled: THE DEPTH OF CORRUPTION
Among the points made by John Pilger (our comments in italics):
1. In the UK, there is currently a scandal concerning Members of Parliaments' tax evasion and fake mortgages.
This hides a deeper corruption which is linked to the politics of the USA.
2. British parliamentary democracy has been gradually destroyed.
As in the USA, the two main parties have almost identical policies
(eg support for the CIA, the Pentagon, Israel, American corporations, American Imperialism)
3. Many politicians are now revealed as personally crooked.
Their accomplices have been certain journalists and editors.
The public has been deceived by dishonest journalism and by opinion polls based on absurdly small samplings.
4. The lawless attack on Iraq, in 2003, was backed by the two main parties and by most of the media.
BBC journalist Andrew Marr (reportedly an agent of MI6) told BBC viewers that Blair had "said they would be able to take Baghdad without a bloodbath, and that in the end the Iraqis would be celebrating. And on both of those points he has been proved conclusively right."
5. "When Blair’s army finally retreated from Basra in May, it left behind, according to scholarly estimates, more than a million people dead, a majority of stricken, sick children, a contaminated water supply, a crippled energy grid and four million refugees.
"As for the 'celebrating' Iraqis, the vast majority, say Whitehall’s own surveys, want the invader out."
6. "And when Blair finally departed the House of Commons, MPs gave him a standing ovation – they who had refused to hold a vote on his criminal invasion or even to set up an inquiry into its lies, which almost three-quarters of the British population wanted."
7. Blair committed the crime of deliberately planning the invasion of a country.
This is 'the supreme international crime' for 'which the Nazi foreign minister Joachim von Ribbentrop was hanged at Nuremberg after proof of his guilt was located in German cabinet documents.'
In February 2009, Britain’s 'Justice' Secretary, Jack Straw, blocked publication of crucial cabinet minutes from March 2003 about the planning of the invasion of Iraq.
8. Parliament, the police and journalists are involved in the anti-democratic process.
On 9 April 2009, the BBC’s Newsnight programme "promoted the guilt of 12 'terrorists' arrested in a contrived media drama orchestrated by the Prime Minister himself."
All were later released without charge.....