Mubarak is but a pawn in the 'Greater Middle East' project.
On 7 February 2011, at Voltairenet, US analyst F. William Engdahl has written: Egypt’s Revolution: Creative Destruction for a 'Greater Middle East’
Among the points made:
1. This is a repeat of the US-orchestrated color revolutions that hit the former Soviet countries.
The USA is using local opposition leaders coached by the NED (National Endowment for Democracy NED) and other such American organizations.
2. The USA is trying to orchestrate regime changes in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Jordan, GCC and beyond.
3. The process, is called "creative destruction", has been developed by the Pentagon, US intelligence agencies, Neocons, PNAC, and various think-tanks such as RAND Corporation over decades.
One example was the May 1968 destabilization of De Gaulle in France....and the "success" of Nicolas Sarkozy in the Presidential race in 2007...following the huge demonstrations organized by CIA/MOSSAD following the so-called "contrat de premiere embauche" CPE, initiated by De Villepin...Obviously CIA/MOSSAD wanted to crush De Villepin and help elect Sarkozy...and they did.....
4. The broad outlines of a US strategy are clear.
Egypt’s Mubarak was a major obstacle to the larger US agenda.
Mubarak was shy in opposing Obama policies on:
A. Iran and how to deal with its nuclear program.
B. Obama policies towards the Persian Gulf states, to Syria, to Lebanon and to the Palestinians.
5. The day of the 'remarkably well-coordinated' demonstrations against Mubarak, key members of the Egyptian military were all in Washington as guests of the Pentagon.
That neutralized the Army.
Khaled Mohamed Saeed died under disputed circumstances in Alexandria in Egypt on June 6, 2010. It was stated by family members that he was "tortured to death for possessing video material that implicates members of the police in a drug deal."
6. The 'New Middle East' project is a strategy to break open the states from Morocco to Afghanistan to all of Africa and beyond, ushering hundreds of Tribes with Flags, Made in USA and Israel....
7. In the Egypt revolt, the people involved include:
Twitter-savvy well-trained youth.
The Muslim Brotherhood, whose links to British and American intelligence and freemasonry are widely reported.
A Facebook-based organization calling itself the April 6 Movement.
The Kefaya Movement, the main force behind ElBaradei’s candidature.
8. Kefaya is at the heart of mobilizing the Egyptian protest demonstrations that back ElBaradei’s candidacy.
US defense establishment think-tank the RAND Corporation has conducted a detailed study of Kefaya.
The Kefaya was "sponsored by the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, the Unified Combatant Commands, the Department of the Navy, the Marine Corps, the defense agencies, and the defense Intelligence Community".
9. RAND has been perfecting techniques of regime change under the name "swarming," the method of deploying mass mobs of digitally-linked youth.
Washington NGOs are being used to advance the Pentagon agenda of global Full Spectrum Dominance. NGOs are totally controlled by Intelligence agencies.....
Egypt by Samer M
10. In May 2009 Hillary Clinton hosted Egyptian activists in Washington under the auspices of Freedom House, another "human rights" Washington-based NGO with a long history of involvement in US-sponsored regime change.
Freedom House and US government-funded regime change NGO, National Endowment for Democracy (NED) are at the heart of the uprisings now sweeping across the Islamic world.
11. The USA's Greater Middle East Project aims to bring Islamic countries from Afghanistan to Morocco under the yoke of the dollar system and all that implies.
12. Washington’s NED (National Endowment for Democracy NED) has been preparing regime destabilizations across North Africa and the Middle East since the 2001-2003 US military invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.
The NED website lists Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Syria, Yemen and Sudan.
The NED is active from Tibet to Ukraine, from Venezuela to Tunisia, from Kuwait to Morocco in reshaping the world into a New World Order.
The architect and first head of the NED, Allen Weinstein, told the Washington Post in 1991 that, "a lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA".
The NED Board of Directors includes or has included such people as Frank Carlucci and Wesley Clark.
Egypt by Eric Nicholas
13. The Greater Middle East is a blueprint to extend US military control to all of the region.
And to control the oil of the region.
And to control the economies of the region.
The G8 Map of Washington’s Greater Middle East extends right to the borders of China and Russia and West to Morocco.
14. An article in the French Le Monde Diplomatique in April 2004 noted, "besides the Arab countries, it covers Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Israel."
15. Notably, in 2004 there was vehement opposition from Mubarak of Egypt and from the King of Saudi Arabia.
16. The idea is to have a Greater Middle East under firm US grip as a major control of the capital flows and energy flows of a future China, Russia and the European Union.
The Washington strategy of "creative destruction" is clearly causing sleepless nights not only in the Islamic world but also reportedly in Tel Aviv, and ultimately by now also in Beijing and Moscow and across Central Asia....